1 in 8 couples of childbearing age will be diagnosed with infertility. If you haven't personally been affected by infertility, there's a good chance someone you know has. In honor of National Infertility Awareness Week, please join Family Match Consulting and Gifted Journey's Egg Donation and Surrogacy Agency on Saturday April 25th at Warner Center Park in Woodland Hills, CA at 9am to get "Fit 4 Fertility", a boot camp benefiting RESOLVE - National Infertility Association.
Warner Center Park is located at:
5800 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
And if boot camp isn't your thing, that's OK! All are welcome whether you are working out, or just hanging out! We especially encourage those who have struggled with infertility to bring your children as we plan to take fun photos with messages of hope for those that are still struggling.
Your $15 donation will be your ticket to the event. Donate $25 and receive 3 raffle tickets! Donate $50 and receive 10 raffle tickets! Raffle tickets can also be purchased the day of the event for $5 each.
1. Lululemon merchandise
2. Personal training sessions with published fitness author Theresa Sauter
3. Haircut and blow-dry by Erin Kelpetar with Claudio Marino Salon in Woodland Hills
4. Family meal from Dickey's BBQ Pit in Woodland Hills
4. Gift basket from Cleopatra's Choice hair and skin care
5. Jewelry from DOGEARED - (available at Nordstrom)
6. Party pack of Sun-Staches, featured on ABC's hit show Shark Tank
All attendees will receive a free swag bag as a thank you for attending!
If you would like to volunteer at the event or help in any way, please contact Stephanie Levich at 818-495-0203 or email email@example.com.
All proceeds will benefit RESOLVE - the National Infertility Association. Learn more about RESOLVE here: http://www.resolve.org/
Visit event page here for details on attending: https://www.crowdrise.com/fit4fertility
Leave a Reply.